- Added the stats section to profiles (currently only shows number of reshares & comments given, if you have at least 1 of either)
- Added Tag Suggestions (as well as Tag Sets) to the multi image uploader and to the Suggest Tags (to an image) form.
- Now while adding tags to your objects, duplicate tags in the form wont appear anymore.
- Related to the change above, tag sets no longer disappear from the selection after you press them (in case you want to add it again after deleting some of the tags)
- Added an extra save button on the profile edit form so you wouldn't have to scroll down to find the save button
- Disabled syncing of synonymous tags for the time being. This means that if you set a tag as synonymous with another tag, it will no longer do automatically make it symmetrical in the wiki. This is because there are many tags which have very incorrect synonymous tags, and removing them turns out to be a pain if they get re-added from other tags. I'll have to come up with a different kind of a system, or just keep it manual.
Since activity stats are fun, as an experiment I decided to the stats section to profiles. Currently it only shows number of posts (objects) reshared and comments made, but in the near future will add stars given and stuff like that too.
Soon there will also be a hall of fame which will contain supporters, badge owners, and most (inter)active users. That being said, there has to be a careful balance between having stats which are fun and boost engagement, and mechanics which encourage low quality content and engagement in order to farm bigger stat numbers. Which is why its experimental for the time being.
I'm also considering forcing users to add at least 3 to 5 tags on all of the images they'll upload, this is due to many images being completely untagged, which is especially bad if they contain commonly blacklistable content.